Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ashton's first steps

Taylor and I were sitting on the couch and Ashton was walking along the furniture. All of a sudden Ashton turned around and faced the middle of the living room and started walking. After about 4 steps he fell down. I looked at Taylor and said, "Did you see that?" Then we started having Ashton walk between us. The most steps he has taken at once without help was 8 steps. I can't believe it. Our baby is growing up. He will be 11 months next Monday. Press play below to see the video.


4 comments:

Moss Family said...

YAH!!! I am so glad you have a blog! I love it! Ashton is such a handsome boy! It was really good to see you last week...we will have to hang out again soon. CONGRATS on your little princess! I am excited for you! We are going to the park Friday if you aren't busy

Chrystalee said...

I love the video!!! I feel like an idiot on my blog compared to the hightech stuff on yours!!!! So how do I include a link to your blog on my blog?

Shaundra said...

I loved being able to watch Ashton walk. It makes me feel like you guys aren't really so very far away! I loved it. Thank you.

Liz said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. TENILLE, it was great seeing you too. I won't be able to make it to the park this Friday, but let me know when you go again. CHYSTALEE, your blog is amazing. I actually want mine to look more like yours. SHAUNDRA, I am glad that you like the video. This was exactly what I was hoping to accomplish with the blog. I will post more soon.