Monday, September 29, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
10 years ago I was:
1. I was a Junior, but still in Jr. High
2. I was loving the little chihuahua on tv who said, "Yo Quiero Taco Bell"
3. I worked in the school cafeteria during a class period and got PAID!! I real paycheck and free lunch. Ha!
4. Beginning my shopping addiction which is on hold for now
5. Wishing I had a car
5 things on my "to do" list today
1. bathe both kids
2. Get the stew going in the pot
3. Watch the biggest loser from last night
4. bake pineapple upside down cake...yummy!
5. Spend time with my hubby once he's off of work
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut butter M&Ms ( It's my happy food)
2. graham crackers and frosting
3. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies or the dough :)
5. animal crackers w/ applesauce
5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Buy a big house!!
2. Buy a big vehicle for my growing family
3. Go to the spa monthly for massages, pedicures, etc...
4. Fly around and visit family and friends
5. Take family vacations as often as possible and vacations w/o the kiddos.
(There's so much more I would do. Hard to pick just 5)
5 jobs I've had:
1. cafeteria worker at Powell Jr. High
2. Hostess at Top Shelf
3. Worked the front desk at 2 hotels (Hawthorn Suites and Country Inn and Suites)
4. Worked for the County Attorneys Office. (This was my favorite job besides being a mom)
5. Enrollment Counselor at UOP. Most boring job!
5 places I've lived:
1. Beaverton, OR
2. Tempe, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Colorado Springs, CO
(okay so just 4 places)
5 people I am going to tag
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
It was a hazy day and a bad picture, but behind us was a view of Colorado Springs.
I took her to her 1 month check up and poor thing got a shot and hasn't been feeling well since. Anyway, she has gained 2 pounds since birth and is now 9 pounds 5 ounces and is 21 inches long. This puts her at the 50th percentile for weight and between 50th - 75th for height. The doctor said she was perfect and whatever I was doing was working.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Great Grandma and Grandpa SullivanGrandma and Grandpa Guthrie
Grandma and Grandpa Sullivan
Friday, September 5, 2008