Monday, April 21, 2008

A year worth of change


Lets take a trip down memory lane. I thought I would post pictures of Ashton as he has changed each month up until his first birthday.

Birth


1 month old

The white outfit below is the same outfit that Taylor was blessed in.

1st smile on Camera

2nd Month

3rd Month

He's what they call a healthy baby! (chunky)





4th month




Ashton's baby blessing day




5th month


Below is a pic of Ashton after waking up for the first time in his crib





Pushing myself up






6th Month

Check out my big boy car seat



Ashton eating solids for the first time


Drinking from a sippy already!



7th Month


I'm able to sit up all on my own



Happy Halloween!




8th Month

Almost crawling - he just gets up on his hands and knees


Ashton rolled himself to the tree

9th Month


Ashton learned how to pull himself to his knees in his crib


10th Month





11 month



I'm walking now!




12 months





I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I enjoyed looking back.

3 comments:

Scott & Annedria said...

Soooo cute. Great idea to put that together. I loved seeing Ashtons growth. He's such a little boy now!! I hope you guys are in AZ when you sell your house!!

Liz said...

I know, my baby is growing up. I guess he has to now. He's not going to be the baby for much longer. :)

Chrystalee said...

What a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him next week!! XOXOXOXOXO