Monday, August 11, 2008

1 week old Peyton



Guess what Peyton did last night? She slept a total of 8 hours in a row! I still can't believe it. It was probably a one time deal, but I enjoyed my sleep. The only bad part was I had too much milk that it hurt. After she ate at 4 am she went back to sleep until 6:30 and then ate again and went back to sleep. She is making this really easy on me. I need it though. Having a 16 month old and a 1 week old is challenging. I was lucky up until now to have my mother in law here helping me out and then my husband over the weekend. Today is my first day trying to manage two fairly demanding children by myself.





I have been asked, "How is Ashton doing with the new addition." To tell you the truth I'm not sure. He is very curious of her and the other day he gave her kisses. He's only shown to be jealous a few times. He is definitely the crankiest of the two.


6 comments:

Scott & Annedria said...

OHHH she's so beautiful...

The Picketts said...

She is so beautiful! And I can't believe how big Ashton has gotten! It's so sad that they seem to grow overnight!

Sarah said...

How cute Liz! She's precious! I remember when I got my first 8 hours of sleep after Josh was born. It's pretty great huh? :)

Deb said...

Congratulations on the new baby! She is beautiful!

Lacey said...

Hi Liz! Congratulations on your new little one, she is soooo pretty! I hope you are recovering well from the delivery. I have a blog now so I just found you in the blog world :)

-Lacey Platt

Chrystalee said...

I love his "Who, me?!?!?" pic. Very appropriate.