Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Denver Zoo

Monday was free to go to the Denver Zoo and Taylor was off so we decided to go. I don't think we will be going again on a free day, it was really busy and people and strollers were everywhere. As the day went on the people started to disperse out a little better, but when it came to watch any of the demonstrations or feedings we weren't able to get close enough. I took many pictures and decided to do a slide show of it all. The music I wanted I couldn't get so I finally just picked a song so I wouldn't have to stress over it anymore.

It was a lot of fun to go with Tracy and her son Brody. Ashton and Brody are becoming great friends. Grandma and Grandpa Guthrie also came out. I think Marianne had just as much fun as Ashton did pushing him around and chasing the geese. I didn't get any pictures of them and I wished I did. I started to get really tired from walking around after 4 hours.

I hope you enjoy it!


2 comments:

Lacey said...

Help am I the only one who can't see the slideshow? You are so brave to go to the zoo It's always so crowded and Im not much of a patient person.

Scott & Annedria said...

I can't see the slide show!! I was so excited to see it but I don't think it got posted?? I was just telling Scott today that we should go to the Phoenix Zoo sometime soon because it's so nice out now!!