Saturday, March 13, 2010

No More Diapers...

for Ashton at least!

We've been potty training Ashton for quite some time now. He would do great at home, but we would put him in a diaper when we left the house and for overnight sleeping. Early this week Taylor and I decided no more diapers for Ashton and since then he hasn't worn a diaper. So far no accidents while out and about and he's been able to sleep through the night without an accident too. Although he doesn't have a perfect track record for waking up dry it has been successful and I know he can do it now. I am so proud of Ashton and can't believe how fast he is growing up.

3 comments:

Scott & Annedria said...

Way to go Ashton (and mom)!! Such a big boy!! I can't wait for days of no diapers, but I'm a long ways away from that!! I'm talking about Trey and future kidos not me (ha ha)!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting.I wouldn't sweat the bed time accidents, my doctor said that it could take up to age 4 before they are potty trained at night.

Rogers Family said...

Yay!!! Such a big step. Don't you feel as if you've conquered the world, LOL! Super happy for you and Ashton!