Monday, March 9, 2009

P90X Challenge

I've decided to challenge myself for 90 days with exercising and dieting the P90X way. Today is day 1 and I completed my first workout and it was painful. I can't believe how out of shape I am. I guess having 2 kids and a pretty sedentary lifestyle this would happen, but I really feel it. I am sharing this with all of you because I am going to need some help. Call me, text me, IM me, email me, whatever and make sure I am sticking to it. So far I haven't cheated on my diet, but I am only hours into this. Yikes, 90 days is a long time.

Has anyone else tried P90X? What did you think? How long did you last? What were your results like? What advise you have? Anyone want to do it with me?



1 comment:

Lacey said...

good for you!!! For me I have to have constant reminders to stick with it. I will cut out pictures of the body I want and put it up everywhere. I make a paper chain with the number of pounds I have to lose and take a paper off every pound I drop, of course at the end there is a prize like a new pair of skinny jeans or something. If you can push through it until you at least lose 5 pounds, then it will be easy to stick with it till the end! Write down everything you eat and how many calories everything is. Research online how many calories you need to be eating to lose weight for your body type. Usually it's multiply your weight by 10 and then knock off a couple hundred. Sorry I totally bombarded you with advice.I got plenty more where that came from. Good luck!!