Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blogging is stressful!

I know I haven't blogged in awhile and I am SOOOO behind and the thought of blogging everything that I haven't, stresses me out. Then to avoid being stressed I don't blog. I've done this several times the past month or two or how ever long it's been since I've blogged.

This is what I've decided to do. Stop blogging. No, I'm just kidding I couldn't really do that. What I've decided to do is to just blog 1 thing at a time and not in any order either.

What you get tonight is about Peyton. Which is probably going to be long, but I love talking about my baby girl. She is official one years old and was a few weeks ago. We had a birthday for her the day after my birthday which I've decided to never do again. The day before her party I had so much planning to do and it was my birthday. I didn't want to plan and prepare. My lovely husband thought of that and took me out the night before. We got a sitter and went out for dinner and movie and it sounds so simple, but it was so nice to get out without taking our kids. A quiet, peaceful, relaxing dinner. We saw The Proposal and I thought it was fantastic. Whoa, back to Peyton right?!?!

We had Peyton's Pretty Party on Saturday August 1st. I got very few good photos of Peyton that day so I tried to take her back and still couldn't get the "wow" photo so here are some of the ones that I liked.



Peyton got her very own cake and she loved it. She got it in her hair and even moved her bib so it got on her clothes. Even the back of the chair was frosted by the time she was done.

Even Ashton spoils her. Here he is spoon feeding her.

Yep, why not turn the cake upside down?

Daddy and Peyton opening presents

Peyton with Grandpa Phil


Peyton walking with Grandma Marianne. Still a little wobbly.



Thank you to everyone who sent gifts and cards. Peyton sure is loved!







These are what I would call the "wow" photos.


Isn't she so beautiful!
Ashton and Peyton playing together. So cute to watch them.

Peyton has always had a relaxed "take my time" kind of personality. Never been in a hurry to do anything or go anywhere. Peyton reminds me a lot of her Aunt Annedria for being so easy going. Peyton is also petite like her Aunt too.
Peyton has taken steps all by herself, but still prefers to crawl everywhere or hold your hand when walking. At one time she took 5-6 steps and that was the last time. She loves Little Einsteins and claps every time she hears the music. She loves to be "pretty" and attempts to put things on like her hair pieces and then gives you the cutest grin. She is always sharing and loves to play cars with her big brother. She always wants her morning kisses from Daddy and she will not let Daddy forget. She has 1 tooth on the bottom left. She weighs 19 pounds and is 28 inches long. She is our petite pretty princess Peyton and we love her sooo much!


3 comments:

Amber said...

I love hearing about her favorite things. Thanks for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

She is so pretty! I'm glad you didn't give up on blogging. Like I'm one to talk though.

Moss Family said...

She is a cutie! So glad to see lots of updates....looks like you have been having a lot of fun!