Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kipton turns 1

 

I know exactly one month later, but here it is.

So I made these cute little sport cupcakes for Kipton and Trey who turned 2 just a couple days before Kipton

001

 

002

Baseball

003

Soccer which looks hideous

004

Basketball

005

Tennis. Not the greatest.

006

Homemade whole wheat pizza. Annedria, I know I know. I’m late on sending you the recipe = )

008

 

009

010

Kipton didn’t know what to do with it so he decided to throw it off his plate

011

Ashton, Peyton and Treyton eating their cupcakes

013

 

014

Finger licking good!

015

Grandpa Sullivan helped Kipton with his presents

016

Trey opening his presents

020

 

021

Trey got a bike!

024

Later that night after everyone left Grandpa Flint hung out and read books to Ashton and Peyton.

025

I can’t believe my baby is 1! He isn’t walking yet, but can pull himself up on anything and can walk along all the furniture. Just a matter of time now.

He can say Momma, Ut (for ut oh) Hi, and Bye.

He can wave and clap

Give kisses

He is smart too. If you ask him where the the ball is he will go and find it and pick it up to show you. He uses his pointer finger to when discovering objects.

For his 13 month check up he was 19.4 lbs and 30in. Finally up to the 5th % for weight and 50th % for height. He’s our frog. All arms and legs!

No comments: