Thank you Dana for the tag. This wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
10 years ago I was:
1. I was a Junior, but still in Jr. High
2. I was loving the little chihuahua on tv who said, "Yo Quiero Taco Bell"
3. I worked in the school cafeteria during a class period and got PAID!! I real paycheck and free lunch. Ha!
4. Beginning my shopping addiction which is on hold for now
5. Wishing I had a car
5 things on my "to do" list today
1. bathe both kids
2. Get the stew going in the pot
3. Watch the biggest loser from last night
4. bake pineapple upside down cake...yummy!
5. Spend time with my hubby once he's off of work
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut butter M&Ms ( It's my happy food)
2. graham crackers and frosting
3. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies or the dough :)
5. animal crackers w/ applesauce
5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Buy a big house!!
2. Buy a big vehicle for my growing family
3. Go to the spa monthly for massages, pedicures, etc...
4. Fly around and visit family and friends
5. Take family vacations as often as possible and vacations w/o the kiddos.
(There's so much more I would do. Hard to pick just 5)
5 jobs I've had:
1. cafeteria worker at Powell Jr. High
2. Hostess at Top Shelf
3. Worked the front desk at 2 hotels (Hawthorn Suites and Country Inn and Suites)
4. Worked for the County Attorneys Office. (This was my favorite job besides being a mom)
5. Enrollment Counselor at UOP. Most boring job!
5 places I've lived:
1. Beaverton, OR
2. Tempe, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Colorado Springs, CO
(okay so just 4 places)
5 people I am going to tag