Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peyton and Ashton

This was such a sweet moment for me. Ashton, Peyton and I were in Peyton's room this afternoon. I was holding Peyton and sitting in the rocker and Ashton was kicking his big blue ball underneath the crib. He thought that was the funniest thing. Out of no where Peyton starts laughing. She thought it was so funny to watch Ashton. She laughed several times and that just fueled Ashton. He then tried to keep her laughing.

It was so sweet to see then interacting. It was the first time seeing Ashton act like a big brother and to see Peyton look up to her big brother. I bet they both can't wait until they can play together.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I loved this story. Those are the most precious moments of being a mother, I hear ya sister! so cute :)