Monday, October 13, 2008

Visitors

This past week my best friend Amber and her husband came to visit us. They had actually planned this trip to Denver before they knew we were moving here. Once they knew they just extended their trip to include us in it which I am so glad they did.


I picked them up from Denver on Tuesday and that afternoon we just hung out. Amber planned meals and she and her husband cooked for us. All meals were fabulous including the cheesecake. Which most of you know is my favorite dessert with blueberry toppings.

That afternoon Amber and Chris gave Ashton and Peyton presents. Ashton got a Halloween book which he absolutely loves. I've read it so many times I can recite every page. He also got snow boots. Totally awesome! Now he can play in the snow this winter. Actually we will have snow before winter comes. Tonight we are suppose to have rain/snow showers. I don't think I'm ready for this. Anyway, Peyton got 5 purple carter onesies. I love purple on her and these onesies are SO adorable. Thank you guys for the presents!













Here is one of the onesies she got.



The next day we went to the Olympic training center here in Colorado Springs. I had no idea that athletes came here to train. They even have a torch on top the building that is lit during the Olympics. We just barely missed it too.





That afternoon we watched What happens in Vegas. If you haven't seen you really should. After dinner we played Scattergories. We had so much fun we ended up playing all 12 rounds.


The next morning I took them back to Denver. It was a short trip, but it was a lot of fun. Thank you guys for coming and all that you did for us.


Here are some more pictures

Chris holding Peyton



Ashton playing his drum



Ashton showing off his belly button



Amber and Peyton



Ashton didn't like Peyton leaning on him

No comments: