Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe


Every year around this time I like to make Pumpkin Cheesecake. It is super easy and super delicious. I didn't take the picture above, but that is what it looks like. If you make it let me know if you liked it.
Ingredients
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
1 C canned pumpkin
1/2 C sugar
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tub (8 oz) cool whip
1 graham cracker crust
Directions
Mix using a mixer, cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and spice. Take 2 1/2 cups of cool whip and fold into mix. Then pour into pie crust.Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. No baking necessary.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

How did you know I was looking for a good festive cheesecake recipe?!?? Yay! I am excited to try it sometime... I LOVE cheesecake as well!!

The Picketts said...

I'm SO going to try this!!! YUM YUM!